Might be of interest to you.
———- Forwarded message ———
From: Susan Akinyi Otieno <email@example.com>
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Register for AFRINIC\’s next webinar: How to
create the ideal IPv6 address plan
IPv6 address planning is key to a smooth and successful IPv6 deployment in
your network. Not adequately doing it now may mean renumbering and making
changes later on.
In IPv6 deployment, moving away from the IPv4 scarcity mindset may also be
difficult. Most initial IPv6 address plans we have seen lack proper
hierarchy and you should not spend weeks explaining your IPv6 address plan.
Worry not, our experienced team of IPv6 experts will be on air to share
tips and best practices which will make it easy for you to come up with an
ideal IPv6 address plan.
By the end of this webinar, you should be able to;
– Estimate your IPv6 addressing needs
– Request for an IPv6 prefix on myafrinic
– Subdivide your IPv6 prefix based on your network hierarchy
– Implement your address plan into an IP Address Management (IPAM)
Use the following link to register:
*Date: 16 April 2020*
* 16:30 GST* (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
*12:30 UTC* (Ghana, Cote D\’Ivoire)
* 13:30 WAT* (Nigeria, Cameroon)
*15:30 EAT* (Kenya, Uganda)
The webinar will be in English and as usual. A French one will be
*Do not forget to add the event to your calendar!*
See you at the webinar!